26 April 2012

Giant pink cat!

Here is yet another illustration by Robin Davies of Clawdeen from the She-Ra Ladybird book "Spirit is Kidnapped". As I have pointed out before, Robin's take on Clawdeen is quite amusing due to the missing mane, which results in Catra's large ally looking like an overgrown pink cat! That said, as always, I love Robin's style of illustration. And before I end this post I must point out how annoyed that green rabbit looks!


(click on the image to see it at full-size)

2 comments:

Kevin Martinell said...

The mushroom on the bottom looks like it is about to be flattened by one of Clawdeen's paws! I like how cute the face looks too. :) Yes, I agree with you about the rabbit James, and it looks demon possessed, like it can take on Plundor in battle and win!

Nuria "iluvendure" said...

strange,but cute: the green rabbit seems to be more terrifying than Clawdeen. Thank you very much for this image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...